OriginPro 2019 is a powerful, fully- featured software utility for analyzing scientific data that processes statistical mathematical functions as well as drawing diagrams of these functions as well as tools developed in a specialized mathematics software or data visualization software.
This software can compete with popular software packages such as MathCAD and Mathematica. This standard software is available in many research labs.
Integration operations are carried out in OriginPro with data collection systems such as LabView, DasyLab, LabWindows, and this program can be a complete replacement for Excel functions and capabilities.
This software is an easy-to-use and easy-to-use tool for analyzing data, as well as drawing and publishing quality charts, and it’s the perfect program for scientists and engineers.
The software provides features such as unique Peak-analysis, Curve-fitting capabilities, more than 60 customizable graphs and analytics templates within the framework of an integrated work environment.
OriginPro offers all the features of Origin plus additional features such as multiple nonparametric tests, duplicate ANOVA measurements, peak connections, 3D level connections, image processing and signal processing.
Here are some key features of “OriginPro 2019b“:
- Assign Latitude, Width, Height, or Matrix Data to Graphs or Worksheets.
- Identify Peak or Peak at Data Levels.
- Hand Processing with Summary Reports Using Templates Analysis
- Favorites Folder in Project Explorer
- Slide-Show graphs at the level of each folder
- File sharing using the user files folder on multiple computers
- Renewal of calculation of results on a parameter or modified data
- Templates analysis by Custom Report Sheets
- Stabilized reports using Collapsible tables
- File sharing Using Group Folder
- Automatically save projects for temporary files
- Theme support for graphs
- Insert Wizard filter for duplicate input of similar data
- Print selected Handwritings, Charts and Layout of Windows
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 †
- Processor: 1GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- Memory: 32-bit 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended), 64- bit 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 1.0 GB of free hard disk space for software installation (not including data storage)
- Other hardware: DVD drive (only if installing from DVD)
- Browser: The Origin Central dialog requires Internet Explorer version 9 or later
Download OriginPro 2019b