OkMap v14.5.3 is an interactive software that allows you to work on your computer screen with digital maps that you have either bought or scanned. OkMap can also import vectorial data from the most common formats and DEM data relevant to height informations.Through these maps, you can organize your paths by creating waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer monitor and upload these data to your GPS. To make it easier, OkMap also provides you with autorouting and geocoding functions.Data collected by your GPS can be downloaded to your computer, stored and displayed on the maps. They can also be used to create different types of statistics.By connecting a GPS to your laptop, you can plot your position on maps in real time.
If you are connected to the network, you can permanently send your location to a remote computer, or receive your companion position on your computer and display the related tracks on maps in real time.OkMap can also interface Google Maps and Google Earth. With Google Maps you can get portions of maps instantly available in OkMap. With Google Earth you can view your paths and your maps also in 3D.OkMap includes a feature to generate automatically-compatible Garmin Custom Maps (kmz format). This feature includes map tiling from and to different image file formats (including ECW map format). It’s possible to select KML extensions 2.2 (if GPS supports them), JPEG quality, image resizing, KML transparency, draw drawing, and so on. You can also select the tiles to generate in output. This feature also supports non north-oriented maps. OkMap is a powerful software for mapping and analyzing and displaying gps device data. With this app, you can download online maps, digital maps and even maps you have purchased in the application.
Here are some key Features of “OkMap v14.5.3” :
- Transferring station information and signs associated with routes traversed to the gps device
- Transferring data from the gps device to the computer
- Automatic routing and geographic coordinates
- Getting vector data in different formats and DEM data Related to altitudes
- Send and receive location on the map via the Internet
- Connect with Google Maps and Google Maps
- Automatically adjust height information for different parts
- Windows 7 or superior (x86 / x64)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Processor 1 GHz
- 1 GB RAM minimum (recommended 2 GB)