Office Timeline + 3 is an extension to PowerPoint software to help you quickly and easily create timetables and different gantt charts. This plugin appears as a separate tab in PowerPoint and provides you with a set of tools and functionality to help you create custom timetables for business, education , and more. do. The Office Timeline + plug-in allows you to create your own links between templates and existing instances, or create custom tables and charts with the help of existing tools tailored to your needs. Metro ‘,’ Modern ‘,’ Gantt ‘and’ Phases’ are the most important preset time tables that you can select from one of them, and make the necessary changes to it based on your needs.
Quickly create professional project visuals that showcase your work and impress your customers, colleagues, and managers. Office Timeline is the only Gantt chart and timeline maker built for Knowledge Workers, right inside Microsoft PowerPoint. It easily produces elegant Gantt charts and timelines that no other application can match. A simple and intuitive interface Creating professional timelines and Gantt charts has never been easier. Seamless integration into PowerPoint and a powerful yet simple Timeline Creator Wizard means you can start creating great looking Gantt charts and timelines in minutes.
Here are some key Features of “Office Timeline + v3.63” :
- Copy and paste the data directly from Excel
- Display the workflow by percentage
- 12 template and chart templates
- 15 column model diagrams and task forms
- 65 date format formats
- Ability to display the duration based on the number Days, weeks or months
- Add more than 30 puzzles to a slide
- Drag & Drop to change the order of tasks
- Putting the timeline in a custom slide position
- Placing chart gradients vertically
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 10 (LTSB, CBB and CB). Office Timeline does not run on Windows 10 S. The add-in is functional on Windows XP and Windows Server but unsupported.
- 32-bit versions of Microsoft Office 2007 (SP3), 2010, 2013, or 2016. Although Office Timeline works with 64-bit versions of Office, we do not formally test or support it on 64-bit. The vast majority of the Office install base is the 32-bit version of Office. 32-bit is recommended by Microsoft unless you have very specific needs for 64-bit.
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or greater.
- Office Timeline installs the VSTO component if it is not already installed on your computer. v10.0.60825 is recommended.
- .NET Programmability Support for PowerPoint enabled in Microsoft Office. .NET Programmability Support is typically enabled by default. Office installations
Starting with Office Timeline version 3.17, users do not need to have Microsoft Project installed in order to import Project data into a PowerPoint add-in.
Office Timeline + v3.63