NET Reflector 10 Software is very practical to decompile, view, debug and fix any .NET code. This software allows you to simply view source code and compiled code.Development is increasingly dependent on 3rd party technologies using available frameworks and libraries, which is a great way to get things done quickly without re-inventing the wheel. But the problem with using the code you did not write is that you’re dependent on the documentation, and it’s hard to debug. Documentation is often missing or incomplete, and the debugging stops where your own code stops. It gets even worse with a legacy code base .NET Reflector saves time and simplifies development by letting you see and debug in the source of all .NET code you work with. Decompile, understand, and fix any .NET code, even if you do not have the source.
Here are some key Features of “NET Reflector v10.1.3.1218” :
- Debugging programs
- Debugging and compiling in the Visual Studio environment
- Using independent software to view and edit code
- Decompile and .NET assembly assemblies to C #, VB.NET or IL.
- Understanding how applications work
- View the internal structure of third-party platforms
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
NET Reflector v10.1.3.1218