Nero Burning ROM 2020 v22.0.1011. The powerful Nero Burning ROM burning software allows you to burn your data, music and videos to disc. Nero Burning ROM gives you complete, customized control of your burning projects. You can – among other things – define the file system, the length of the file name and the character set; you can also change the disc label. And of course, you can also customize the Nero Burning ROM toolbar and change the keyboard shortcuts.
Despite its wide range of features, Nero Burning ROM has an easy-to-use burning program that creates discs in just a few steps. You select the disc type to be burned (CD / DVD / Blu-ray), define the project type, add the required data and then start burning.
Using Nero Burning ROM you can save audio files from an Audio CD to the hard drive. In the process, the files are encoded, ie converted into a format that the computer can read. The Audio CD can be automatically identified with Gracenote. So called metadata such as title, genre, and track title are accessed from the Gracenote Media Database and associated to the tracks. That way you have audio files that are accurately and fully named after the encoding process.
Nero Burning ROM offers you the most advanced disc burning solution.
Here are some key Features of “Nero Burning ROM 2020 v22.0.1011” :
- Burn and copy audio and video files
- Protect disc data
- High quality and long
- lasting content and disk information – Ability to convert audio files to other formats
- Easy drag and drop capability
- Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1 with April 2014 Update (32/64 bit), Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 500 MB hard drive space for typical installation of all components (including temporary disk space)
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning