The MP3 Toolkit 1.5 software includes a set of tools for working with audio files. This software can convert MP3 files to other popular audio formats such as WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC and more. Edit MP3 tags, rip CDs and save audio files in the form of MP3, WMA, APE or WAV formats for playback on other players, cut parts of the song or cut some of the music of a video file some of the features of this Application software. MP3 Toolkit is capable of extracting audio from video files in MP4, FLV, AVI and so on. You can also record audio received through the microphone directly using this software and save it as an mp3 file.
Here are some key Features of “MP3 Toolkit v1.5.0” :
- Convert audio files
- Supports audio formats WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, etc.
- extract audio from video formats to MP4, FLV, AVI, etc.
- Rip CDs and save audio files in the format of MP3, WMA, APE or WAV formats
- MP3 tag editor
- Integrates multiple FLAC, MP3, OGG and WAV audio files together
- Ability to cut and delete parts of an audio file
- Record audio directly through the microphone in the standard MP3 format
- OS: Windows XP / 2000/2003 / Vista / 7/8/10 (32/64 bit) or later
Download MP3 Toolkit v1.5.0