BootIt Bare Metal 1.54 provides options for partitioning and managing hard drives, which you can not find in any other software.
With the help of this software you will be able to manage partitions, install and boot up various operating systems, create back up and restore partitions or all drivers.
The core of this software is from the previous version of BootIt Next Generation. BootIt BM was developed from the beginning to provide a powerful tool for today’s users, enthusiasts and professionals.
Manage your partitions, install and boot multiple operating systems with ease, back up and restore partitions or all drives all this and more, using BootIt Bare Metal.
Creating and restoring partition and disk images is a simple matter using the full version of the image for DOS. Sporting a new graphical user interface, Image for DOS brings complete image file compatibility with TeraByte’s current imaging products (image for Windows, Image for Linux, and Image for DOS)
Launched directly from the BootIt BM desktop, accessing this powerful tool is a simple matter of a single mouse click or touch of a key
Here are some key features of “BootIt Bare Metal v1.54”:
- Compatible with all versions of Windows
- Compatible with linux and MS-DOS
- Scripting support for automated software features
- Build, erase, partition, copy, or resize partitions. Automatically
- Make backups or image and restore the disk automatically
- Use TBS scripts to run Windows on different drives
- Search and modify operating system files
- Access files in partitions
- OS: Windows 9x / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/8/10 / Servers
Download BootIt Bare Metal v1.54