Microsoft Project Professional 2019 RTM helps you to easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to seamlessly work with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
Collaborate with others to easily start and deliver winning projects. Includes all the features of Project Standard plus collaboration tools, resource management, SharePoint task sync, submit timesheets and more.
Microsoft Project 2019 The latest version of this software was released on October 2, 2013. There are many Office 365 features in the new version. The new version of the software has a completely unique and limited installation and update system known as Click-to-Run. More precisely, all applications run on Microsoft App-V software simulator technology. The new version of this popular software is installed on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019.
Here are some key features of “Microsoft Project Professional 2019 RTM”:
- The definition and management of industrial projects and engineering
- capacity of teamwork and effective communication between project team together
- View timeline of the activities of the group
- quick and easy access to information
- the Mac animals reporting Very Powerful
- Organizing Existing Data
- Flexible Budgeting Features
- Using Gantt Charts
- Defining Multi-Field Custom Fields
- Link tasks using a drop-down menu
You no longer have to remember the ID of the task you want to link to. Instead, when you select a cell in the Predecessors column, and then select the down arrow, you will see a list of all the tasks in your project. The task hierarchy and order matches your project exactly, making it easy for you to scroll to the right task and then select the check box next to it.You can also select tasks from the same kind of drop-down in the Successors column. For more details, see Link tasks in a project.
- Task Summary Name field
With long lists of tasks, it can be difficult to know what a task is indented under in the overall project plan. The Task Summary Name field is a read-only field that shows the name of a task’s summary task. Adding this field as a column in your task view can help you clarify your project’s structure. To add this field, right-click the title of a column (to the right of where you want to add the field), select Insert Column and then choose the Task Summary Name in the drop down list.
- Timeline bar labels and task progress
Communicating project progress just got Easier! Timeline bars can now be labeled, and the task progress is shown right on the tasks themselves, making it easy to quickly illustrate your plan and the work being done while sharing status.
- Accessibility improvements
We are continuing our efforts to improve the accessibility of Project for all customers. In Project 2019, we’ve worked to make it easier for Windows Narrator and other assistive technologies to read more elements of the Project, and we’ve improved our contrast and keyboard support.
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz, 2-core processor
- Operating System: Windows 10 for PC
- Memory: 4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration
- Additional System Requirements: Internet access and Microsoft account
Download Microsoft Project Professional 2019 RTM