Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus provides new features and updates to the on-premises apps for both users and IT professionals. Like Windows Long Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) releases, Office 2019 provides a set of valuable enhancements for customers who can’t be cloud-connected or receive regular updates.
The new enhancements in Office 2019 are a subset of a long list of features that have been added to Office 365 ProPlus over the last three years. Office 2019 is a one-time release and won’t receive future feature updates. However, we’ll continue to add new features to Office 365 ProPlus monthly, including innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security, and if you need more info just contact office 365 support.
Here are some key features of “Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus v1811”:
- Add visual impact
Bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that have filters applied to them.
- Break the language barrier
Translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language with Microsoft Translator.
- Quick access to attachments
Ever struggled to find a file that was sent to you as an attachment? Worry no more! Just click File > Open> Shared with me.
- LaTeX equation support
You asked for it! You can now create math equations using LaTeX syntax.
- Add motion with Morph
Make smooth animations, transitions, and object movements across your slides with Morph.
- Find what you’re looking for with Zoom
Zoom takes you from one slide to another, in any order you like. Skip ahead or revisit slides without interrupting the flow of your presentation.
- Run a slide show with your digital pen
Use your Surface pen, or any other pen with a Bluetooth button, to advance your slides.
- New functions
TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, and more. Let Excel do the work so you don’t have to.
- Inking is where it’s at
Convert ink to shapes, write out complex math problems, highlight text, and more. Use a finger or a pen. A mouse works too!
- Visualize your data with new charts
Choose from 11 new charts, including line, column, and bar charts. Match fields to chart dimensions and preview your changes instantly.
- Large Number (bigint) data type
The Large Number data type stores a non-monetary, numeric value and is compatible with the SQL_BIGINT data type in ODBC. This data type efficiently calculates large numbers.
- Easily link tasks
Forget about memorizing the ID of the task you want to link to. Instead, select a cell in either the Predecessors or Successors columns to see a list of all the tasks in your project.
- Task progress at a glance
Label your timeline bars with task names and dates to quickly communicate project plans and work in progress.
- Kick-start your diagrams
The Organization Chart, Brainstorming, and SDL templates have new starter diagrams to get you up and running quickly.
- Bring ideas to life
New Website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity design sketch to present ideas before the actual design process begins.
- One-click fixes for accessibility issues
The Accessibility Checker is better than ever with updated support for international standards and handy recommendations to make your documents more accessible.
- Helpful sounds improve accessibility
Turn on audio cues to guide you as you work. Audio cues are part of sound effects, which you can find in Options > Ease of Access.
- Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core (2.0 GHz or greater recommended)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
- Other: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
Download Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus v1811