Merging Pyramix 11 is a software virtual workstation for working with sounds that is used worldwide by engineers and music industry professionals to edit, edit, and broadcast video, TV shows and even music.
In general, Pyramix can be named wherever an advanced and flexible tool comes with amazing audio precision.
To produce high-quality sound (in the field of making music, audio content, or audio and video), the most important thing is to act in a multidimensional and multifunctional environment so that the listener feels sound. It’s in the real world and it’s much easier to do with 3D sounds using the 3D sound.
Merging Pyramix also uses a 3D system for mixing and mastering, which makes the quality of the output to the softwareSimilar to many times better.
High-quality recording (up to DSD256), large crash counts, awesome audio workflow, advanced audio editing tools, Timeline presentation and audio conversion are among the other features of this software.
Here are some key features of “Merging Pyramix v11.1.5 Build 7859“:
- HIGH RESOLUTION
- Different device sound management
- Classical and acoustic music recording tools
- RAVENNA / AES67 network control using the ANEMAN Audio Network Manager
- Mix and Advanced Audio Mastering
- FX Rendering
- 3D Sound Productions
- OS :Pyramix 11 or above for Windows 10
- Pyramix 11.1.4 (or above) required for Windows 10 Spring Creator 1803
- Windows 10 October Update 1809: Currently under test, Merging recommends you do not install this version for the moment.
- Windows versions are Pro editions, Home editions are not supported.
- Unless specified, all Windows versions are 64 bits.
– Display resolution minimum 1280 x 1024/1920 x 1080 recommended
– SATA 2 / SATA 3 / RAID HD for Audio Storage
– 3 button mouse
– SATA or SSD System Hard Disk
– RAM: 8 GB
– RAM Type: DDR 4
– CPU : Core i5 (3.3 GHz)
Download Merging Pyramix v11.1.5 Build 7859