MemTest86 8 ProMemory test (RAM) for 32-bit computers. This tool can be bootable from a USB or CD, using the comprehensive algorithms and test patterns that it has, to look at the RAM in order to locate its issues. Simply burn the software onto a flash drive, bootable CD, and then boot to boot it to fully scan the RAM. Memtest86 is recognized as one of the best hardware testing tools for defective RAM detection.
The RAM hardware chip contains memory cells, each of which contains a bit of data in the process of processing. The vast majority of intermittent failures are the result of the interaction between these memory cells. For example, writing in a memory cell may cause one of the adjacent cells to be written with similar data or some of these cells fail. If the number of these cells passes through a specific border, your RAM will be unusable. MemTest86 lets you check all RAM cells and make sure your computer’s RAM is safe.
Here are some key Features of “MemTest86 v8.1 Pro Edition” :
- 13 different algorithms RAM testing
- User interface graphics of
- Support for DDR4 RAM (also DDR2 & DDR3)
- Support for Boot Network (PXE)
- Boot know from USB or CD
- collecting data Low error rate
- ECC RAM: Supports error correction of RAM codes
- Supports UEFI platforms (for boot)
- Platforms : x86 Systems
- Requirements: CD or USB Flash Drive (> = 256MB capacity)
MemTest86 v8.1 Pro Edition