Master PDF Editor 5 is a software for creating, editing, displaying, encoding and printing XPS and PDF files. With this program, you can import and save PDF files as JPG, TIF, PNG and BMP images , or convert XPS and PDF files together. You can also add new features to your files such as buttons, keys, text fields, checkboxes, text highlighting, phrasing lines, and more.
With this easy-to-use and cost-effective Master PDF Editor you can create, edit, preview, encrypt, sign and print XPS and interactive PDF documents with just a few clicks. Our robust and rich set of features includes full support for PDF and XPS files, import / export PDF pages into JPG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP formats, converting XPS to PDF and vice versa, and 128 bit encryption.
You can also add various controls such as buttons, text fields, checkboxes and more, as well as implement event handlers for predefined user actions such as pressing, clicking, hovering and scrolling. Powerful commenting tools like Sticky Note and Stamp, as well as enhanced editing capabilities packed into StrikeOut, Underline, and Highlight features will make your work easier than ever.
Here are some key features of “Master PDF Editor v5.3.00”:
- Create new PDF files or edit existing files
- Edit text, images and pages with full PDF editing features
- Encrypt and protect PDF files using 128-bit encryption
- Convert files XPS to PDF and Photo Bells
- Add controls like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc. to PDF files
- Import or save PDF files to common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files
- Add digital signature and signing PDF documents
- Fill out fast and simple PDF forms
- Change font features include size, model, Color etc
- OS : Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, 8.1 and 10
Download Master PDF Editor 5.3.00