Machete v5.0 Build 44 is a convenient utility for playing and editing multimedia files. Currently, Machete can edit video and audio files in AVI, ASF, WMV, WMA, MP3 and FLV (Flash Video) formats. The support for editing functions for other formats is scheduled for future versions of the program. With Machete, you can play some other multimedia files as well (in addition to those listed above). None of the editing operations in Machete requires re-encoding of video or audio streams. This is why the editing process is very fast and does not lead to any loss of video quality.
This puts Machete in the category of lossless video editors. Also, it means that you do not need a powerful and expensive computer to edit your video material. After a file is edited and saved, it retains its original format. With its extremely user-friendly design, Machete is an ideal solution for quick and easy “slicing” of your multimedia files. You can delete unnecessary fragments (eg cut out commercials), copy, move, mix and save individual pieces. This means that Machete combines the functionality of both video splitter (cutter, trimmer), video joiner (for joining multimedia files with exactly the same formats) and more.
Here are some key Features of “Machete v5.0 Build 44” :
- Play and edit AVI, ASF, WMV, WMA, MP3, FLV and audio files.
- Main file extension after editing and save.
- Combines video splitter and video operations. Joiner
- Ability to import a video file in a file of the same format
- Support for removing, copying, moving, mixing (composing) and saving individual parts
- Storing video streams and audio in separate files
- Adding or modifying Give streaming audio in video files
- Save video frame as a bitmap file
- Easy interface
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)