JetBrains Rider 2018 is a new integrated development environment based on the IntelliJ and ReSharper platform. Rider supports the .NET Framework, the new .NET Cross-platform platform and Mono-based projects. JetBrains Rider allows you to develop a wide range of programming projects to build applications such as desktop applications, bookshops , unit games , Zamarin apps, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core web applications.
Here are some key Features of “JetBrains Rider v2018.3.1” :
- Open, edit, build, run and debug a variety of .NET applications.
- Run on different operating systems like Windows , Mac, and Linux
- Feature Presentation Several of the features include editing smart code, such as completing various types of code, entering auto-namespace, auto-inserting braces and highlighting appropriate definitions
- Supports Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce and TFS
- Working with SQL and Base Data without us The latest Rider
- Connect to databases, edit table data, run queries, and analyze designs with UML diagrams
- Powerful debugger
- Create multiple debugger settings, join external processes, set up and manage points of start and stop, step by step Up and down, run to the cursor, adjust the clock and evaluate the phrases
- Memory: 4 GB or higher
- Using SSD instead of HDD is recommended for optimal performance
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7. 64-bit distributions only
JetBrains Rider v2018.3.1