Itasca Flac3D 6 is a smart software for numerical analysis and geotechnical modeling of soil, rock, groundwater and similar structures.
These analyzes include design engineering, prediction of safety factors, research and testing, and failure-back analysis. The applications of this software include continuous analysis of mines, geotechnical drilling, such as slopes, tunnels, caves, as well as structures such as dams, foundations, foundations and walls, etc.
in the soil, artificial stone and rock mass. The Flac3D software is capable of simulating disturbances such as faults, joints, surface layers and engineering boundaries in structures.
Using finite volume formulation, this software examines the complex behavior of models, which consists of several steps, by indicating large displacements and pressures, displaying nonlinear behavior of materials.
Here are some key features of “Itasca Flac3D v6.00.69”:
- Lack of additional cost for water flow analysis and multi
- New screening tools for the new generation model and CAD
- Automatic safety analysis using a shear strength reduction method;
- No annual maintenance cost;
- Option Animation for earthquake analysis, seismicity and mining pebbles
- Thermal option for conducting and predicting materials for nuclear waste disposal
- Creep option for time
- dependent time behavior analysis C ++ Plug option for building customized functions and organizational models
- Multi-physical modeling capabilities
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later (with the latest service packs installed) (64 bit)
- Hard Disk: 500 MB
- Processor: Dual core CPU (2 GHz)
- Memory (RAM): 1 Gbyte
- Video Card: HD graphics card , 800 x 600 pixels, 32-bit color palette, OpenGL 1.3 or higher
- Ports: 1 USB port is required for the security key
Download Itasca Flac3D v6.00.69