Infinite Calculus 2 is a special software for students and math teachers to design and answer questions in calculus and integral.
This software covers all the calculus and integral topics such as Limit, Continuity, Derivative and enables you to easily and easily scroll through unlimited questions based on different categories and difficulty levels.
Design the answers for them. To answer questions, you can consider an empty space, as much as you like, or do not leave this blank space for questions that students create and increase by themselves as they see fit. In fact, the intervals can be controlled manually.
Using Infinite Calculus in combination with an LCD projector or other demonstration systems can be used as a teaching aid tool.It will be very useful. One to four questions can be displayed simultaneously through the projector.
Here are some key features of “Infinite Calculus v2.42“:
- Unlimited designing of the calculus and integral questions
- Including all topics and topics
- Creating multiple versions of questions (complex, repetitive or completely new questions)
- View questions and answers as presented
- Change And adjust the zoom level for better displaying questions
- line-up among the questions for better organizing them
- the ability to quickly navigate between different questions
- see the answer
- the ability to display / hide the question number and instructions
- OS : Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP with SP3
- Screen resolution 1024 × 768 or higher
- Internet access
- 100 MB disk space
Download Infinite Calculus v2.42