HTTP Debugger Pro 8. An HTTP protocol, or Hyper Text Transfer Protocol, is referred to as a protocol used to communicate, receive, and send data between a server and a client. This protocol uses the TCP / IP protocol to close the bridge between the server and the client. The way the client communicates with the server, using the HTTP protocol, is that the data is exchanged between the server and the client through information packets. In this way, to send data to the destination, data is initially broken down into smaller sections, and then sent to each destination in a specified order. HTTP Debugger Pro is a powerful software application for monitoring communications and data being transmitted over HTTP protocols.
Regardless of whether you manage the complex website of a large company or run a personal blog, using this software you can monitor the HTTP protocol, many problems on websites and the web. Identify and resolve servers and the type of communication between the user and the web. This software is also very useful for Client and Server programmers. Various tools for analyzing data in HTTP communications have made this software one of the best tools for analyzing information.
Here are some key Features of “HTTP Debugger Pro v8.22” :
- It will help you to calculate the execution time of your server side scripts
- view submitted forms, POST parameters and cookies
- analyze the http traffic from web browsers and add-ons, ActiveX components and Java applets
- this is the web site dynamics in the easy to understand form of charts and diagrams.
- Full support for both 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
- Decoding of HTTPS / SSL connections and gzip / chunked content.
- Support for dial-up modem, DSL / ISDN / Cable / LAN connections.
- Support for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome.
- Computer Processor: 1.0 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 1000+ or better
- Computer Memory: 512 MB or better
- Hard Disk: 25 MB free hard drive space
Download HTTP Debugger Pro v8.22