Helicon Remote 3.9 is a software remote for DSLR cameras includes Canon and Nikon to help you access your camera settings and photos through a laptop or a computer, and focus on auto focus.
DoF and build timed video. To do this, simply connect the camera to your system through the USB cable so that the program automatically detects the camera and, by reading all of your camera’s settings, turns the computer into a powerful remote control.
One of the important features of this software is Wi-Fi. This application is currently available on Android , Windows and Mac platforms.
the optimal tethered shooting solution for Canon and Nikon cameras. Helicon Remote allows you to tether your Canon or Nikon DSLR camera to a computer or a mobile device and automates focus (DoF) bracketing, exposure bracketing (HDR), and time-lapse photography. It can even combine all these methods together!
Here are some key features of “Helicon Remote v3.9.7“:
- Take pictures and remote control of the camera
- Save and display full-resolution JPEG / RAW images
- Auto focus and control
- Create lapse timing videos
- Change camera settings like Flash mode, photo format, color intensity …
- Support for Canon and Nikon cameras
- OS : Windows 7, 8 / 8.1, 10
Download Helicon Remote v3.9.7