Gillmeister Rename Expert v5.19.0 for renaming files and folders in the shortest time possible. With this software you can simply make a variety of changes to file and folder names such as counting, shortening long names, changing file extensions, and so on. It supports a variety of metadata, including EXIF, IPTC and ID3, which allows you to automatically organize, sort and rename files. You can also use CSV files to rename files and folders.
With Rename Expert you can quickly and easily rename files and folders. The program offers a variety of innovative features to create consistent and, above all, meaningful names. With a few simple clicks, you can rename files and folders, shorten long file names, rename file extensions and much more.
Rename Expert supports metadata such as EXIF, IPTC, and ID3. By using metadata, you can organize, sort, and rename files automatically. Despite its variety of functions the program is very easy to use. With Rename Expert, meaningless file names are a thing of the past.
Here are some key Features of “Gillmeister Rename Expert v5.19.0” :
- Rename folders with subfolders and files
- Contains filtering and sorting functions
- Use CSV files for naming
- Move and rename files in one step
- Apply checksum types by filename
- View new filenames instantly
- Rename files using metadata
- File and folder numbering
- Generate filenames from file contents automatically
- Rename file extensions
- Shorten Filenames
- Edit long names with more than 260 characters
- Save names and settings as profiles for future use
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
Gillmeister Rename Expert v5.19.0