FRED 7 is a software Shell modeling tool that is exclusively available to Gexcon users.
Its ease of use allows the user to quickly predict the outcome of events that occur for facilities and operations, and also allows the user to look at the extent of explosive charges, the burst of gas lines and the amount of heat generated by the explosion in the site design.
FRED software has been developed and validated by Shell since the 1980s, and oil, gas and petrochemical companies, engineering contractors, insurance companies, and lawmakers have been widely used throughout the world.
Integrated application models are based on extensive experiments that are combined with valid scientific research to provide the most reliable outcomes.
Here are some key features of “Gexcon Shell FRED v7.0“:
- Use for preparing and updating safety cases
- Reasonable reasoning for new design and operations
- Building layout and equipment optimization
- Conducting a study on pre-incident and emergency planning
- Doing study on domino effect and management intensification
- Accident Research
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA)
- Perform quick and reliable predictions by users
- OS : Windows 7, 8 / 8.1, 10
- 2.4 GHz Intel processor or AMD
- 4 GB of RAM
- 7200 rpm hard disk
- 1 GB free space
Download Gexcon Shell FRED v7.0