Dxtory 2 is a software for shooting high quality computer gaming environments or running programs.
There are many applications for screen capture, but many are not capable of filming the running game environment or, if they can, lack the quality needed to do so.
Dxtory is specially designed for video recording through the OpenGL and DirectX technology, which provides users with many visual codecs.
It has the highest recording speed among similar applications and can be a powerful replacement for Fraps. It also lets you customize all the final settings.
The Dxtory codec can record the original pixel data as it is. You can obtain the highest quality by lossless video source.
The first bottleneck of high-bitrates capture is writing speed to storage.
There is no need to use a special file system.
Multiple Audio Sources Recording
Like a game sound and a single input, two or more audio sources can be recorded simultaneously. It is saved in an independent stream to each AVI file, it can be edited individually later.
Supported VFW Codecs
Third party VFW codec is supported. The user can choose a favorite video codec.
Capture data can be accessed as a video source of the DirectShow interface. It can be specified as the video source of broadcasting.
Here are some key features of “Dxtory v2.0.142”:
- High quality recording
- Audio recording through multiple audio sources at the same time
- Ability to individually store the sound of each audio source in the form of an AVI file for editing
- Provide supported VFW codecs
- View videos Recorded via DirectShow
- Save screenshots in different formats
- OS : Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (all 32 bit and 64 bit versions). Will also work with Server Editions of Windows.
- Required Runtime:
.NET Framework 4.0
- Supported Instruction set:
Download Dxtory v2.0.142