IBM SPSS Statistics 26 is a computer software used for statistical analysis. SPSS stands for Sciences Statistical Package for the Social. Following the acquisition of the software by IBM on July 28, 2009, the software was released under the name PASW, which stands for Predictive Analytics SoftWare.
But in version 19 it was renamed SPSS Statistics. SPSS is one of the most widely used software for statistical analysis in social sciences. This software is used by market and trade researchers, health researchers, surveyors, authorities, educational researchers, marketing organizations and more. In addition to statistical evaluation, data management and documentation, data processing is also a feature of the software.
If you want to analyze your data using this software, you need to perform three basic steps: The first step is to enter the raw data and save it to a file. In the next step, you need to select and specify the required analysis. In the third step, check the feeder.
AMOS software is one of the most suitable statistical software for analyzing management and humanities dissertation data. Statistical analysis software AMOS is used for factor analysis calculations and structural equation modeling. The output of the Amos software is graphical, which makes it easier to understand.
Here are some key features of “IBM SPSS Statistics 26”:
- Identify which customers are likely to respond to specific promotional offers
- Boost profits and reduce costs by targeting only the most valuable customers
- Forecast future trends to better plan organizational strategies, logistics, and manufacturing processes
- Detect fraud and minimize business risk
- Analyze either/or outcomes, such as patient survival rates or good/bad credit risks
- Report results clearly and efficiently
- Understand which characteristics consumers relate most closely to their brand
- Identify groups, discover relationships between groups, and predict future events
- Addresses the entire analytical process from planning and data preparation to analysis, reporting and deployment
- Provides tailored functionality and custom interfaces for different skill levels and functional responsibilities of business users, analysts and statisticians
- Includes flexible deployment options from stand-alone desktop to enterprise-strength server versions
- Provides faster performance and more accurate results, compared to non-statistical, spreadsheet-type software
- Works with all common data types, external programming languages, operating systems and file types
- Offers a broad range of specialized techniques to speed productivity and increase effectiveness
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Disk Space: 4 gigabytes (GB) of available hard-disk space
- Display: 1024*768 or higher screen resolution
- Memory: 4 gigabyte(GB) of RAM or more is required, 8 gigabyte(GB) of RAM or more is recommended for 64-bit Client platforms.
- Network: adapters, drivers, protocols: IPv6 is supported and it is not required.
- Other Hardware: Minimum free disk space: 2.0 gigabyte (GB) for installation;
Download IBM SPSS Statistics 26