Duplicate File Detective 6 uses state of the-art file content analysis technology to show you exactly where your duplicate files are (even when the file names are different). You can search multiple folders, drives, removable storage devices, even network shares – all in a single pass. Then move, zip, or remove duplicate files safely with the help of our innovative SmartMark duplicate file selection system. You may have saved a lot of duplicate files and folders on your system and in different paths, which can cause the memory to be wasted and, as you know, manually find and remove these files manually. It will be overwhelming. Duplicate File Detective software uses the latest technology and analysis technology to show you exactly which files are duplicates, even when the file names are different, Duplicate File Detective will be able to identify them. . With the help of this software you can search duplicate files in several folders, drives, removable storage devices such as flash and even files shared in the network.
Search for Finally, a list of duplicate files will be displayed to you as you wish, you can remove, zip, or move them.
Here are some key Features of “Duplicate File Detective v184.108.40.206 Professional” :
- Find the exact duplicates based on the file content.
- Built-in scheduler makes it easy to run reports on a scheduled or recurring basis.
- Choose which duplicate files to process using our SmartMark assisted selection technology.
- Support for master search paths, allowing users to check for duplicates against an authoritative source folder.
- Powerful file hash caching technology improves file comparison performance.
- Move, delete, or zip duplicate files with the built-in Duplicate File Manager tool
- Replace duplicate files with shell, symbolic, or hard links to originals.
- Remove empty folders while deleting or moving duplicate files.
- Move duplicate files while retaining the original folder structure
- Extremely robust command line interface for integration and automation support
- Find duplicate music files through audio tag extraction and analysis
- Full search filtering – limit searches by file name, date, size, length, and more
- Search multiple local and network paths in a single pass
- Export duplicate file search results in XML, HTML, CSV, TXT, PDF, and Excel file formats
- Re-import duplicate file search results from XML data files
- Compare file contents of individual files within zip archives
- Powerful file type reports shows which duplicate file types consumes most space
- Built-in file hash / checksum calculation tool (supports CRC32, ADLER32, MD5, SHA1, SHA256 and SHA512)
- Amazing enterprise-grade scalability – handles even the largest filesystems with ease
- Media preview window with support for common image, video, and audio file formats
- Highly customizable duplicate file search report with sorting, printing, and much more
- File content hash / checksum caching technology for improved performance
- Email support allows reports to be sent via command line or scheduler interfaces
- Support for low-priority I / O operating mode is Windows Vista and later
- Automatic NTFS compression of qualified file types (HTML, CSV, XML) during export
- Robust shell context menu provides access to duplicate search from within Windows Explorer, etc.
- Automatic update checking with optional HTTP proxy authentication support.
- Project-based architecture allows you to save and load duplicate search projects with ease.
- Fully customizable, easy-to-use ribbon bar interface.
- Powerful operational logging through all phases of file discovery and comparison.
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
Duplicate File Detective v220.127.116.11 Professional