DSLR Remote Pro for Windows v3.13 is a comprehensive and efficient application designed to help you connect and control your Canon photo camera from the PC, using a USB cable or FireWire. The DSLR Remote Pro is a comprehensive and functional application that helps you connect and control your Canon cameras using a USB cable or FireWire. With the help of this software you can transfer all your captured photos to the system or manage them. Also, displaying high quality images and full automatic and manual focus control through a computer and automatically opening images in an editor or a selected program after download are some of the useful features of this software application.
Here are some key Features of “DSLR Remote Pro for Windows v3.13” :
- Take control of your Canon DSLR camera from your PC.
- Take full control of the camera.
- Choose to take photos from the camera or from the PC.
- Photos automatically downloaded to the PC. Displayed in a large preview window
- The full size preview window can display a critical area of the photo eg your model eyes and face during a portrait shoot
- Flashing highlight display to highlight over exposed areas
- Grid overlay display for accurate alignment of studio shots. The size and color of the grid is user definable
- Focus point overlay display for more precise control of auto focus.
- Color control and sharpening options for more accurate display of preview images.
- Auto bracketing of up to 15 shots. Ideal for HDR images, interior shots and product photography.
- Automatic screen blank option. Blanks. the screen before taking a photo so that the light from the PC display does not affect subject lighting
- Fullscreen mode for large, uncluttered display of images
- Automatic redientation option – automatically load the image after downloading to the editor or program of your choice
- Automatically stores a short comment in the shooting data of images for easy identification eg the person’s name when taking id photos. The comment can also be used for image filename to make it easier to identify images when taking product shots, school portraits, etc.
- Automatically stores IPTC data in images as they are downloaded
- Time-Lapse feature which allows the number of photos in a sequence and interval between shots to be specified.
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
- A USB cable to connect the camera to the PC and a Canon DSLR such as Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, Canon EOS 80D, Canon EOS 800D / Rebel T7i or Canon EOS 1300D / Rebel T6.
Duplicate File Detective v22.214.171.124 Professional