Remote Desktop Manager 2019 is a powerful application for managing all remote connections.
This software allows you to quickly add, delete, edit and find remote connections.
This software is compatible with Remote Desktop and Terminal Services.
Remote Desktop Manager is a small program used to manage all your remote connections.
With Remote Desktop Manager you can quickly add, edit, delete or organize your remote connection.
Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or with Terminal Services, it’s a good replacement for Remote Desktops Snap-in.
Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team.
With support for hundreds of integrated technologies — including multiple protocols and VPNs — along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access.
RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed and productivity throughout the organization, while reducing inefficiency, cost and risk.
Here are some key features of “Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019”:
- Small application size
- Add name, photo and description for configuration
- Quick access menu
- Remote desktop file support
- Search filter
- Auto start at Windows startup
- Automatic Updates
- Easy to install, easy to deploy, only one executable
- Add name, image and description to your configuration
- Run in tray icon
- Quick access menu in the tray icon
- Support remote desktop file (.rdp)
- Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services
- Search filter
- Auto start on Windows startup
- OS :Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2 or 2016
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 500+ MB hard drive space
Download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019