Calibre 3 software to organize your e- book reader and do it more quickly. You have the tools to control your libraries as well as other tools you need in this software, and you will definitely feel good about reading your book using this software. This software stores your ebooks in your database and creates the best context for reading books in a very easy and convenient way. This application is supported by various categories. Also available in this software is the format conversion.
– Calibre supports conversion from (HTML, LIT, RTF, TXT, PDF (simple text + few images)) to the SONY ebook reader format LRF. An graphical interface to the conversion software can be accessed by clicking the “Convert E-books” button.
– The commandline access is via the command any2lrf. The conversion is very powerful and supports advanced typesetting features like tables, dropcaps, inline images, embedded fonts, etc. Full documentation of the features of the conversion software can be found at Conversion to LRF.
Syncing to E-reader Devices:
– Calibre has a modular device driver design that makes adding e-reader devices easy. At the moment, it has support for the SONY PRS 500/505. Syncing supports updating the metadata on the device from the metadata in the library and creating the collections on the device based on tags defined in the library view. If an book has more than one format available, calibre automatically chooses the best format when uploading to the device.
Here are some key Features of “Caliber v3.43.0” :
- Manage E- House E-book display
- see E-book display
- Support for storage of books in the database by title, date, publisher, size, author rank
- Support for searching fields Cloud Extra data
- Format conversion
- Sync with E-reader devices
- Easy to use
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
– Windows 8 (32-bit)
– Windows 7 (32 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)