Autodesk Inventor Professional v2022.1is a comprehensive tool for production and precision engineering and production documentation directly from the 3D model, making it easy for AutoCAD users. Users use this software to minimize the need for physical samples and reduce costly engineering changes. A set of tools for creating and designing 3D mechanics. Using the dynamic simulation in Autodesk Inventor Professional software, you can do three-dimensional designs without any restrictions, or do the designs in the form of several pieces and assemble them together.
This in time and cost. It saves parts before manufacturing and significantly reduces manufacturing costs. This product helps you to reduce your costs by weighing all aspects of the work and launching the product by professionally designing your products before producing and launching the product.
Features of Autodesk Inventor Professional software
– Ability to design three-dimensional models of mechanical parts
– Ability to draw in 2D and 3D
– Ability to film and photograph designed parts
– Sheet Metal: Possibility of designing parts by sheet metal method
– Design Accelarator: Design accelerator, in this environment, you can design the required data by entering each piece. This feature can also measure the pressure on the parts and calculate the reliability of the part.
– Weldment: possibility of welding parts
– Drawing: measurement environment and the possibility of reviewing executive drawings
– Assembly: assembly capability, parts designed in Part Modeling can be imported in this environment and they can be assembled.
– Easy to use and easy to learn
– Provide a flexible set of tools for mechanical design, CAD efficiency, design communication, product simulation, root systems and template design
Features of AutoDesk Inventor Professional
– Compatibility with DWG
– Design of large products, plastic parts and sheet material
– Design visualization and production of working documents
– Design automation
– Built-in engineering calculations and finite element analysis (FEA)
– Design of cable systems and pipelines
– Design of molds and tooling
“Autodesk Inventor Professional v2022.1“
AutoDesk Inventor Professional contains a full set of flexible tools for 3D engineering design, analysis, production, creation of tooling, bespoke design and exchange design data. Inventor Professional helps to go beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping technology, based on a high accuracy 3D- model, which allows to design, visualization and analysis of products before, as will be made first sample. Digital Prototyping implemented in Inventor, makes it possible to improve the quality of products, reduce development costs and accelerate time to market.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit Only)
- CPU: 3.0 GHz or greater, 4 or more cores (2.5 GHz or greater)
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (20 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later. Windows Updates enabled for installation
Autodesk Inventor Professional v2022.1