AFT Impulse 8 is dynamic simulation and analysis software product Applied Flow Technology’s designed for the calculation of powerful instabilities or pressure wave oscillations (transient surge) in liquid piping systems caused by water hammer (water hammer) phenomena. ram). A plunger is a pressure surge or wave that occurs in moving liquids after a sudden stop or change in direction. This pressure rise generally occurs when the valve in the fluid flow path (water or gas) suddenly closes.
The onslaught, which is also called “blue hammer” in some Persian texts, comes from the translation of the word water hammer. This phenomenon occurs in pressurized pipes and open channels and is clearly based on the laws of pressure, the change of water or the change in flow, and the temporal and spatial conditions of the movement of fluids.
In some pressurized hydraulic systems, such as water lines, oil or distribution networks, and water lines leading to turbines, water tunnels, pumping systems, and gravity flows, the ramp phenomenon creates a variety of hazards by creating fast, transient and shock absorbing waves.
Sometimes the destructive force of these pressure waves is so great that it has dire consequences. The rupture of pipes in the transmission and distribution networks, the failure of valves, control valves and pumps are clear examples of the effects of this phenomenon.
Here are some key features of “AFT Impulse 8”:
- Simple modeling of system components and surge devices
- Understanding the transient behavior of the system and the dynamic interaction with each other
- Evaluating the influence of pressure fluctuations through steam cavities
- Approval of safety-related design for systems economical and safe pipes
- OS: – Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1 (not the RT versions), or Windows 10, 32-bit or 64-bit compatible
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 or later
- 1 GB RAM or greater (4 GB recommended) in addition to the minimum required by the operating system
- 5 GB available hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 SVGA display or higher
- Pointing device (mouse, touchpad, etc.)
Download AFT Impulse 8