ADINA System 9 product ADINA R & D, Inc is one of the most comprehensive and powerful software simulation engineering. This software is in fact a large software suite that has a very large application in engineering sciences.
The software for physics simulation, Mac Annick solid, fluid mechanics, fluid flow and structural simulation applications. In general, this software is used to simulate and analyze all finite structures. The analysis spectrum of this software includes solving equations of simple structures, heat transfer and fluid flow problems to solving multiphysical equations.
Few engineers who have not heard the name of ADINA software , this powerful software user in many industries, and by performing simulations of high quality and precision can bring a lot of cost savings and also increase the efficiency and speed. Calculation and engineering projects speeds up.
Here are some key features of “ADINA System v9.4.4”:
- Displacement and stress analysis of solids and structures
- Heat transfer analysis
- Incompressible and compressible fluid flows
- Fluid-structure interaction (FSI)
- Thermo-mechanical coupling (TMC)
- Structural pore Pressure coupling (porous media)
- Thermal-fluid-structural coupling
- Electric field-structural coupling (piezoelectric)
- Thermal-electric coupling (Joule heating)
- Acoustic fluid-structural
- Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7 or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM ormore
- Diskspace: 460 MB for typical installation
- Optional: OpenGL3.3 compatible graphics card with at least 1GB memory for fast graphics mode display
- Optional: Intel Visual Fortran11or14 (AVXversion) onlyneeded for customization of user-supplied subroutines
Download ADINA System v9.4.4