Actual Window Menu 8 is a suite of the most popular innovative programs that allow users to operate windows on the desktop in some advanced ways: Alternatively, minimize the Windows notification area (system tray) or the floating icon on the screen, change the execution priority of Windows processes on-the-fly, apply semi-transparency effect, roll up / unroll, resize, align, easily move windows between different displays in a multiple display environment, etc.Installation, as well as the use of the program, is extremely easy and does not require much time. After installation, the application embeds its extra commands into each window’s system menu. These new commands are easy to use as common Move / Size / Minimize / Close ones, and they significantly increase windows management abilities.
The set of commands can be customized for specific applications so that you can select just the features that are really needed there, and thus form an easy and flexible working environment. Actual Window Menu is irreplaceable when you have to work with multiple applications at once, switching from one to another, which is very annoying and frustrating.Moreover, it becomes quite difficult to distinguish between minimized programs as they get the taskbar piled up. The Actual Window Menu allows you to forget that chaos and proceed with your work not being disturbed by the windows mess on the desktop.Actual Window Menu is a complex application that provides advanced users with alternative ways of organizing and managing windows.
Actual Window Menu is one of the most popular innovative applications that allows users to launch windows on a desktop in several advanced ways. In fact, with this software, you can customize the location and method of opening a different application window on your windows . Just right-click on the title bar to select one of the available modes. Insert into the system tray or with an iconFloating on the screen, applying semi-transparency effect, collapsing / unlocking, resizing, easy moving windows between different screens in a multi-display environment, etc., including advanced software management techniques Open windows on the desktop. Installation and use of this software is very easy and does not require much time.
Here are some key Features of “Actual Window Menu v8.14” :
- The Minimize to Tray command, which sends the open window on the desktop to the Windows system tray and fades out of the desktop, as a result, its icon is removed from the taskbar and the space It releases it.
- The Rollup \ Unroll command that collects the open window on the desktop, so that only its title bar remains on the desktop, and then you can return it to the previous state with the Unroll command.
- Send to Bottom command
- Make Transparent menu that allows you to apply transparency effect from 0% to 100% on opened windows.
- The Resize Window menu, which allows you to customize the size of the program window.
- Align Window menu. Using the options in this menu, you can specify the location of the windows on the desktop.
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- P-III 600+ CPU
- 128+ Mb RAM
- 10+ Mb of free space on HDD
Actual Window Menu v8.14