WinToUSB Enterprise 4 allows you to install and run a Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive using an ISO image or CD / DVD drive as the source of installation. Starting from version 2.0, you can clone the current Windows OS installation (Windows 7 or later) to a USB drive as a Windows To Go Workspace. WinToUSB also supports creating a bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you transfer the contents of WinPE to a USB drive and make the drive bootable.
Sometimes it happens that for some reason, through CD / DVD drivers, or CDs and DVDs, we do not have the ability to install Windows or use it in virtual form, and the best alternative for this purpose is to use other computer facilities. Includes ports and USB drives. WinToUSB is one of the best software for installing and running Windows operating systems on USB drives and drives that use image files and CD / DVD drives as an installation source. This program provides virtualization without the need to install Windows versions via a USB drive, as well as a bootable USB drive for users.
Here are some key Features of “WinToUSB Enterprise v4.8” :
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for creating a Windows To Go USB drive
- Creating Windows To Go from an ISO image file or CD / DVD drive
- Clone an existing Windows OS (Windows 7 or later) to a USB Drive as a Windows To Go Workspace
- Use a non-Enterprise Edition of Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 to create Windows To Go Workspace
- Creating a Windows To Go to Non-Certified Windows To Go USB Drive
- Support for creating VHD-based / VHDX-based Windows To Go Workspace
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)