Tekla Structural Design Suite 2021 SP1 x64 is a highly efficient and professional software for designing and analyzing modern and massive modern metal and concrete structures such as towers, entertainment / residential complexes and stadiums with detailed plans and details. Tekla Structures Designer ‘s unique capabilities make it an ideal choice for analyzing and optimizing the design of a variety of concrete / steel structures and industries, helping to increase productivity and ultimate profitability.
Based on a physical model of the structure, the program performs fundamental analysis and provides complete and satisfactory analytical reports to the complete user, regardless of the size of the project and its complexity. This software, while providing an easy environment and correct use, has the ability to produce all structural drawings to the level of workshop drawings with all the details and information automatically and without the need for any manual drawing.
Tekla Tedds powerful software for automating calculations in building construction projects. Doing these calculations manually or using spreadsheets is time consuming and tedious, but with Tedds you can do all this automatically. Calculations are performed comprehensively and extensively, and in addition to making things quick and easy, human errors are also prevented.
Key features of Tekla Structures software:
– Ability to build models of steel and concrete structures with all the details of real construction can be made
– Analysis and design of all structures as 3D models
– Display of computer-made models with details such as washers, bolts, Slopes
– Sheets – Move in the model and see it from different angles, you can move like an observing engineer inside.
– Possibility of analyzing and designing various structures in new versions
– Possibility of producing workshop plans for automatic construction and installation – Design steel joints completely and accurately
– Providing various reports of material estimation and listofer for executive work, list of parts for bolts and nuts with length, etc.
– Possibility of dividing large projects into several parts to be divided into several phases
– Possibility of team work on one project at a time to accelerate Carrying out the project
– Possibility of communication and data entry with other software such as: Pdms, SAP2000, ETABS, Staadpro, Microstation, etc.
– Data transfer in readable form by various CNC machines
– Providing a cutting map to minimize sheet waste in the workshop
– Providing an easy environment and correct use
“Tekla Structural Design Suite 2021 SP1 x64“
Tekla Structural Designer Softwarefor design and analysis of steel and concrete structures by providing detailed maps and details. The application automates various operations and its unique capabilities to analyze and optimize the design of concrete and steel and engineering industries is an ideal option, helps to increase efficiency and the final profits. This program is based on a physical model of the structure, fundamental analysis and provide satisfactory regardless of project size and complexity of analytical reports provides full user. Tekla Structural Designer international products and in every country take advantage of the regulations of the local is capable in a word this revolutionary product in the field of analysis and design of structures that engineers can design and analyze efficient structures Gives.
- Tekla Structural Design Suite 2021 Includes:
– Tekla Structural Designer 2021 v220.127.116.11
– Tekla Tedds 2021 v23.0.0000
- System Requirements:
Tekla Structural Designer 2021 hardware recommendations.
- System requirements for effective operation
CPU: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
– Highest affordable performance recommended.
- Memory: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
– Memory requirements are highly dependent on model content.
- OS: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 10
– Operating systems must be running the latest service packs / updates.
- Graphics: 1600 x 900 resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
– 1GB or higher of dedicated RAM.
– Utilizes HOOPS Visualize, a third party graphics engine available from Tech Soft 3D. To check your adapter’s compatibility visit the HOOPS developer website for HOOPS 20.x, DirectX and OpenGL requirements.
- Disk space: 1GB or more of free space for installation
– Operational disk space requirements are highly dependent on model content.
- Internet connection: Required for access to Online Services and some documentation.
- License Service:
– Tekla Structural License Service 3.00 including Sentinel RMS 9.5
- License Server: The latest version of the Tekla Structural License Service, at the time of release, is shipped and installed with the software. If you have chosen to have a separate license server, it is always our recommendation that you also run the latest version of the Tekla Structural License Service on it to ensure compatibility. Please see System Requirements for specific version details.
- Test environments
The application is tested and supported on the following business versions of Microsoft Windows with the latest updates applied:
– Windows 10 64-bit
– Windows 8.1 64-bit
Tekla Structural Design Suite 2021 SP1 x64