SystemRescueCd 7.0 A boot disk for data recovery based on Linux that can be used as bootable CDs, DVDs or USBs. The task of this software is to create a simple and efficient way to take care of the computer, such as creating and editing hard disk partitions. With this boot disk, you can easily access and back up your computer data when Windows crashes and causes problems. This software has a complete and very efficient set of tools that will be mentioned below.
SystemRescueCd software In addition to being able to boot and boot your system, it is able to provide the user with the ability to recover deleted partitions, fix hard drive errors, repartition, backup data, and more. Among the tools available in this software are: GNU Parted tool for editing disk partitions under Linux, GParted tool for replicating Linux partitions, sfdisk tool for backup and recovery of partition tables, Test-Disk can partitions Recover lost and / or non-bootable disks, bootable disks and many other unique and useful features.
SystemRescueCd software features:
– Has the Reinstlaa tool, one of the most common bootloaders used in Linux
– Has a volume management system
– Has NTFS-3G tools for calling NTFS partitions under Linux
– Ability to support network file systems including Samba and NFS
– Has Rsnamshot tool for instant display of file system to make backups of remote and local systems.
Ability to create, edit and copy hard disk partitions
“SystemRescueCd v7.0.1” :
It contains tools for working with hard disk: a breakdown into sections, diagnosis, preservation and restoration parts. Knows how to mount the Windows Ntfs for reading and writing. It also contains tools for configuring the network, network services, search tools, rootkits and antivirus. It can be downloaded from the CD-ROM, USB-drive or a network via PXE.
- Supported OS : Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor : Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM : 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space : 4GB or more recommended