SimLab Composer v10.20 is a very powerful tool for professional 3D design that users in this software can do things like animation, industrial design and a variety of modeling. Simlab Composer software enables users to easily and quickly access the sense of existing models with all the tools needed to build 3D models. Simlab Composer software protects the assembly structure of imported 3D models, allowing users to select a surface to work on the face, body, section, assembly or assembly in animations. Although the texture models that the user chooses are without coordinates, this software can do with the tools needed to produce them.
Another good feature of Simlab Composer softwareAbility to introduce a new real-time rendering engine called SimLab RT Rendering is a new rendering engine that can produce high quality images for indoor and outdoor building and FAST scenes. In this software, you can render your projects for indoor and outdoor environments with high speed.
Features of SimLab Composer software:
– Ability to provide all the tools needed by users to produce 3D scenes of ready-made models
– Ability to provide various options for sharing 3D scenes and models
– Ability to process always and with high quality and suitable for external and internal scenes
– Ability to create animations related to the display of the designed car scene
Overview of SimLab Composer 10 Features
– Provides users with all the necessary tools to build 3D senses from existing models, easily and fast.
– It gives users different options to share 3D scenes, and models.
– High quality real time renderer, suitable for interior and exterior scenes.
– Create animations showing the motion of a designed machine, or a walkthrough of a house.
– Automation workbench allows users to use Java scripting to automate processes
“SimLab Composer v10.20“
Start with any 3D model, and bring it to life with SimLab Composer to utilize it in marketing, manuals, training, user feedback, education and much more. The Pro edition of SimLab Composer is designed for architects and interior designers covering their needs from lighting to rendering. The VR edition can turn any project into a viewable VR scene on various devices such as, HTC VIVE, Oculus Rift, Desktop or a Mobile device. The Mechanical edition is specialized for product manufacturing & design engineers to create high end visualizations and to run dynamic simulation analysis.
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- CPU: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- HDD: 4GB or more recommended
SimLab Composer v10.20