Siemens Drive ES Basic 5.6 is a Siemens company specializing in setting up, managing, and troubleshooting Siemens Movement Control Systems.
This software has been the main and key software in the design of systems and devices for controlling motion and was developed for easier management of these sets.
This software is configured in various editions based on STEP 7. Today’s use of this software is a must-have for STEP 7 to manage motor systems.
Here are some key features of “Siemens Drive ES Basic v5.6 SP1”:
- Time-saving engineering and programming
- control interface graphics of
- integrated data management tools
- tools and integrated relationship between the product Siemens SIMATIC
- Configuration on STEP 7
- Saves 20% engineering time
- Same look & feel of automation and drives.
- Graphical configuration of drive functions in SIMATIC-standard without the need of paper documentation.
- Integrated data management of automation and drives makes archiving more secure.
- Integrated communication over the SIMATIC networks (including Routing, Teleservice) without changing cables and sockets (Security note)
- Motion Control (slave-to-slave, equidistance) and engineering (commissioning, parameterizing, diagnosis) with one bus system PROFIBUS DP / PROFINET
- Operating Systems:
For v5.6 SP1:
– Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 Professional / Ultimate / Enterprise ( 64-bit )
– Microsoft Windows 10 Professional / Enterprise ( 64-bit )
– Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
- For v5 .6 SP1:
– STEP7 V126.96.36.199
Download Siemens Drive ES Basic 5.6 SP1