SHARM Studio 7 – Listening to a sound or music is not only a kind of hobby but also a treatment. Voice vibrations are said to affect waves of varying frequencies in certain physiological and emotional actions, such as heart rate and respiration.
Even sounds at frequencies above the ear rate (hearing threshold) can have an effect. Therapists use a variety of ways to help the body regain balance and promote self-healing through sound or musical or electronic devices for producing sound waves.
Sharm Studio software By mixing the frequencies and sounds, it can create a relaxing sound environment or sound.
This software allows you to record, edit and mix different sounds for you to design highly effective sound therapy courses and use them in treating patients or share them in an audio file format.
Here are some key features of “SHARM Studio v7.11“:
- Recording, editing and mixing sound
- Editing recorded audio files
- Recording scripts for hypnosis therapy and inducing instructions with your own voice
- Adding effects like Reverb and Echo
- Listening to Audio files built into a CD player, MP3 player, mobile phone or tablet
- a wide range of soothing sounds of nature
- OS : Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Intel processor or compatible; 4 GB RAM memory
- 200MB disk space
- 1280×768 screen resolution
- Headphones or speakers, and a microphone
Download SHARM Studio v7.11