SAS JMP Statistical Discovery Pro 16.2 – JMP Pro provides advanced algorithms to help you build, assess and manage predictive models. As the pro version of JMP statistical discovery software, JMP Pro goes to the next level by offering all the capabilities of JMP plus advanced features for more sophisticated analysis including predictive modeling and cross-validation techniques.
There is a lot of software for data mining, predicting data behavior, and building predictive models, but most importantly, use accurate analysis of current data to build the correct predictive model to help make decisions. is. Better help.
JMPPro Software Pro version is JMP’s statistical data detection software that provides advanced algorithms for building, scoring, and managing predictive models, with all the advanced features of JMP, as well as predictive modeling and cross-validation techniques.
Provides a more complex analysis of. With this software, users can use statistical data to see and investigate the performance and speed of supercomputers on their computers and experience it using a graphical user interface.
Here are some key features of “SAS JMP Statistical Discovery Pro 16.2”:
- Tools for accurate statistical data analysis
- Creating a model for forecasting (forecasting modeling) and cross-validation
- Model comparison
- Organizing models and storing model source code in Formula Depot
- Easy access To SAS Analytics and Data Integration
- New Modeling Techniques Including Generalized Regression to Build Better Models
- Simulation of Water-Playable Systems
- Build Hybrid Models
- Upgraded Models
- Use Detailed Statistical Tests, Non-parametric accurate statistical tests and Bootstrap statistics
- sharing results
- OS (64-bit releases only):
Windows 10 (except Windows 10 S edition)
Windows 8.1 (except the RT edition)
Windows Server 2019 (x64)
Windows Server 2016 (x64)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64 )Notes: JMP presentation virtualization license needed for use on Windows Server operating systems.
– RAM: 4 GB or more recommended
– Drive Space: 2 GB (plus up to 250 MB for additional software below, if not already installed)
Chrome or a more modern browser required for viewing HTML5 output, JMP Public output and Help.- Microsoft Compatibility Solution – Internet Explorer 11.0 or greater – required for using Tip of the Day, Open as Web Page
– Recommended Display: True (32-bit or more) color with resolution of 1024×768 or greater; video card with hardware accelerated 2D and 3D drivers recommended
– Database: UNICODE compliant ODBC 3.5 or higher (required only if connecting to database)
– Additional Required Software (included with JMP installer):
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2019 Redistributable
JMP add -in for Excel requires one of the following:
- Other Compatible Software (not required):
- R open-source statistical software releases 2.9.1 or higherMATLAB R2012a (version 7.14.0) or higher
Minitab (version 18 or lower)
- Python 3.6.5
Supported Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean , French, German, Italian, Castilian Spanish
Download SAS JMP Statistical Discovery Pro 16.2