PTC Mathcad Prime 7 is one of the software used in the field of engineering calculations, and users can easily perform, document and share their calculations and design results with this software. Mathematical symbols are supported and all symbols can be said to be written in their own form, which makes this function very easy to work with.
This software not only works as a calculator when performing calculations, but it also provides the ability to plot two-dimensional and three-dimensional functions. This software is one of the mathematical software that has many skills like calculating derivatives and integrals (definite and indefinite) and solving various algebraic equations and calculating limit values and performing matrix operations and solving various systems of equations and performing transformations like Laplace and Fourier. and sees this transformation and is capable of encoding and unit conversions.
Here are some key features of “PTC Mathcad Prime 7”:
- Easy to learn and use Ability to combine text, math symbols, graphics, etc.
- Ability to create complex and professional mathematical functions
- Display equations on the page, according to the traditional form of equations
- Automatic use of units (automated unit conversion)
- 2D and 3D diagram design
- Advanced mathematical exploration, visualization, manipulation , data analysis for design
- Experience-based design to optimize processing operations
- Quick access to Knovel content to solve math problems faster
- Integration with Truenumbers to access access variables without losing consistency
- Integration with Kornucopia for faster calculations
- Support for software such as Pro / ENGINEER, PDMLink, ProductPoint, etc.
- OSMicrosoft windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (for use with Mathcad Server License only)
- NET Framework 4.7.2
or laterversion of .NET that Microsoft certifies is a replacement for 4.7.2
Download PTC Mathcad Prime 7