PTC Creo View v7.1 is the product development life cycle uses a variety of sources. One of the biggest issues many manufacturers face is how to share and make extensive use of digital product content created during the product development process. AtPTC Creo View You can view and read product details in 3D and CAD models, collections, graphic designs, images and documents. You can work with products that have different information without the need for specialized programs.
Features of PTC Creo View software:
– Access to product information on the web
– View large amounts of product data (eg MCAD / ECAD files, MS Office documents) without the need to install applications
– Ability to collect and compare digital product information
– Production of technical images and 3D animation using content from several CAD systems
– Supports * .cgm, * .dwf (dwfx), * .dwg, * .dxf, * .hgl, * .hp2, * .hpg (hpgl), * .plt, * .plg, * .gl2 formats , * .bmp, * .gif, * .jpg (jpeg), * .cg4, * .gp4, * .tif, * .iso, * .pdf, * .prt, * .asm, * .drw, *. *. Rep, * .frm, * .dgm, * .lay, * .sec, * .pic, *. xpr, * .xas, * .mfg, * .grh, * .dgn, * .gbf, * .gaf, * .igs (iges), * .stp (step), * .stl (sla), * .wrl (wrml)
– Add structure with annotations, dimensions and constructive geometry
– Change the structure of the image by changing the color, rendering mode, position and orientation of the parts
“PTC Creo View v7.1“
Creo View lets users share 3D CAD information internally and with partners and suppliers outside the organization. No need for either the software that created the data or specialized CAD skills. Creo View supports drawings and documents from a multitude of sources. With Creo View, you’re on the way to faster and higher quality design reviews, improved collaboration, and better products at lower cost.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even and above / Solaris 10, Redhat Linux 5.2 (6.2), Novell SUSE
PTC Creo View v7.1