ProPresenter v7.5.2 is in the field of showing live videos for use in schools, lectures, concerts, etc., and if you want to present several topics at the same time on several screens, ProPresenter Green software is very suitable. You can also manage and control all animations and videos on multiple screens just through the monitor. ProPresenter software enables you to flexibly share your presentation across multiple players and manage your presentation over the Internet.
Features of ProPresenter software
– Ability to control and manage several different devices through one computer
– Ability to control software capabilities by MIDI, DMX
Ability to send video on SDI or coaxial cable or Ethernet
– Ability to create key output quality output, smooth user interface support
– Ability to output on multiple screens with different combinations simultaneously
– Ability to display content on widescreen with multiple projectors and image combinations to create a seamless image
Overview of ProPresenter 7 Features
– Output to multiple displays with different combinations of content all at once, including multiple stage displays.
– Output Broadcast-quality key and fill channels.
– Project onto wide screens with multiple projectors and blend their edges to create one seemless, extra wide image.
– Control multiple ProPresenter machines from a single computer.
– Control ProPresenter’s functions from MIDI, DMX, or broadcast video.
– Send video out over SDI (coaxial cable) or over your network (Ethernet).
It seamlessly displays lyrics, slides, and media, making high-quality live productions easy. It is the indispensible tool for worship gatherings, sporting events, conferences, trade shows, and studio broadcasts. Furthermore ProPresenter Cloud enables you to synchronize an unlimited number of machines over the Internet; providing a workflow to edit on one machine.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- HDD: 200 MB or more