Parted Magic v2020.02.23. The Parted Magic OS employs GParted and Parted core programs to handle partitioning tasks with ease, while featuring other useful software (eg Partimage, TestDisk, Truecrypt, Clonezilla, G4L, SuperGrubDisk, ddrescue, etc.) and an excellent set of info to benefit the user. An extensive collection of file system tools are also included, as Parted Magic supports the following: btrfs, ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs +, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs, reiserfs, and xfs. Parted Magic requires at least one i586 processor and 312MB of RAM to operate or 175MB in “Live” mode. Format internal and external hard drives. Move, copy, create, delete, expand & shrink hard drive partitions. Clone your hard drive to create a full backup. Test hard drives for impending failure. Test memory for bad sectors. Benchmark your computer for a performance rating. Securely erase your entire hard drive, wiping it clean of all data. Gives access to non-booting systems allowing you to rescue important data. Runs from the CD, no install required .
Here are some key Features of “Parted Magic v2020.02.23” :
- Hard Disk Partitioning Live Disk External and Internal
- Hard Disk Format Transfer, Copy, Create, Delete, Expand, and Minimize Hard Disk Partitions
- Clone Disk
- Create Full Backup
- Test Failed Hard Disks
- Tools for Creating and Verifying FAT Partitioning
- Tools for Working with NTFS Partitions
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- PartedMagic requires at least a 686 processor with 1GB of RAM. 512MB in Live mode. Compatible with Secure Boot Windows machines. Runs well on Intel Macs.
Parted Magic v2020.02.23