OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition V10 Update 7 Is a professional software used in the field of 3D design of medium and large industrial units and designed by Bentley. This software is designed by the OpenPlant Development Unit and uses the ISO 15926 standard system. ISO 15926 is an easy and powerful data model for data transfer and sharing between different computer systems that has been used by various companies and startups.
This data model is approved by the iRING Association and all senior members of the Association approve of its performance. OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition is the first product among the company’s multidisciplinary design solutions and software to internalize iModelHub and make the most of it.
The software also takes advantage of cloud storage, which simplifies and speeds up development, design and Software testing processes. With the help of cloud storage system, members of the development team are able to work on a project at the same time. This system tracks changes made by different users and keeps other team members up to date with changes made. iModelHub has almost the same functionality and can synchronize the activities and tasks of group members.
With the help of this feature, you are able to analyze, interpret and summarize continuous changes and development process and display them visually in the form of various timelines and charts. Different groups and companies using OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition softwareThey are able to solve the most difficult engineering challenges and provide the best possible solutions in the design of projects and industrial units. One of the most important features of this software is the support of various formats and datatypes such as DGN, DWG, JT, point clouds and even PDF, which makes the process of designing, developing and reviewing projects very simple and flexible.
“OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition V10 Update 7“
OpenPlant CONNECT Edition is the first product in Bentley’s multi-discipline plant design solution to utilize iModelHub, Bentley’s cloud service that tracks all changes made to project designs and notifies users about the changes. iModelHub allows you to synchronize to and from particular timeline milestones and visualize, summarize, analyze, and interpret the impact of ongoing changes.
- The minimum recommended workstation profile for running OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition is:
- Processor Intel® or AMD® processor 1.0 GHz or greater. OpenPlant Modeler is not supported on a CPU that does not support SSE2.
- Memory 16 GB minimum, 32 GB recommended. More memory almost always improves performance, particularly when working with larger models.
- Hard Disk 24 GB free disk space (which includes the 16 GB install footprint for a complete installation), 10-25 GB depending on additional installations such as Companion Features and Companion Products.
- Video See the graphics card manufacturer for latest information on DirectX drivers. 512 MB of video RAM or higher is recommended. If insufficient video RAM or no graphics card supported by DirectX can be found, OpenPlant Modeler attempts to use emulation software. For optimal performance, graphics display color depth should be set to 24-bit or higher. When using a 16-bit color depth setting, some inconsistencies will be noted. For more information on recommended workstation profiles for OpenPlant Modeler, see MicroStation System Requirements and Hardware Recommendations.
- Screen Resolution 1024 x
OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition V10 Update 7