NI TestStand 2019 is a software program developed independently of LabVIEW and manufactured by National Instruments, specializing in the management and automation of testing and validation systems, and is designed to design, manage, and run a series of hardware tests.
This software is a ready-to-run test management framework and a framework designed to facilitate the testing of hard-core products of this company and is able to integrate the types of test modules in any programming language that is written. Bring and execute them.
The software also checks the accuracy of the tests by monitoring them and provides the final results in the form of various reports from the database.
Here are some key features of “NI TestStand 2019“:
- Customize Test Sequences to Meet Every Requirement
Meet the needs of each test by extending the function of a test sequence using the built-in adapters in TestStand to call code written in any programming language. You can automate the execution of code modules to the interface with DUTs and test equipment.
- Automate Saving and Reporting Test Data
Save and share your test data with Automatic Report Generation in TestStand to create files in a variety of industry-standard formats such as ATML, XML, HTML, and text. You can simplify sharing data by logging these test results to your enterprise databases for future analysis.
- Increase Test Throughput with Parallel Testing
Reduce test times with native tools in TestStand that simplify the configuration of testing devices in parallel. You can increase the test throughput by designing systems simultaneously to test multiple devices at once or running tests on the same device.
- Efficiently Replicate and Deploy Test Systems.
Quickly replicate and distribute your entire test software application using the TestStand Deployment Utility. You can use this native tool in TestStand to automate the process of building distributions to install code modules, test sequences and related files in your production system.
- Troubleshoot Test Systems with Integrated Debugging Tools
Use the built-in tools in TestStand to debug your sequences while developing your test system to catch errors before deployment. Reduce downtime with debugging tools that help you investigate the behavior by stepping through the test sequences and the direct debugging test code.
- Customize User Interfaces to Meet Testing Needs
TestStand provides a simple operator interface for you to configure and execute tests on deployed systems. You can also develop your own user interfaces in multiple programming environments to customize how operators interact with test systems.
- Minimum System Requirements:
– Processor: Pentium 4 / M or equivalent
– Memory: 1 GB
– Disk space: 1 GB
– Video adapter: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Recommended System Requirements:
– Processor: Pentium G1 or equivalent
– Memory: 2 GB
– Disk space: 5.5 GB
– Video adapter: 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Supported Microsoft Windows Operating Systems:
– Windows 10 v1703
– Windows 8.1 with Update
– Windows 7 SP1
– Windows Server 2012 R2
– Windows Server 2008 R2
- Supported Microsoft Software:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 , 10, 9, or 8
– Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, 2015, or 2013
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Supported National Instruments Software:
– LabVIEW 2019, 2018 SP1, 2017 SP1, 2016
– LabVIEW NXG 3.1, 3.0
– LabWindows / CVI 2019, 2017, 2015 SP1 , 2013 SP2
– NI Switch Executive 2015, 3.6, 3.5
– Requirements Gateway 2018, 2014, 2012
- Recommended Database Client Software:
– Microsoft Access 12.0 Database Engine OLE DB
– Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10.0 or later
– Oracle Client 12c Release 1 or later
Download NI TestStand 2019