Nero 2016 Platinum 17. Features of Nero’s suite of tools include burning all kinds of DVDs, CDs and BluRays, playing various audio and video files, professional editing of all types of movie and 4K video files, copying and backing up of multimedia discs, online playback of audio and video files. Internet , converting multimedia files into different formats and many other features. Toolset Nero now more than 100 million users worldwide and in 23 languages have been translated and every month more than 1 million download from its official site is done, the software Nero dare best known and most used software, multimedia The world has been and there are few people who have not heard or worked with it. The Nero toolkit is generally categorized into four parts:
1. Burn & Copy:The capabilities of this section allow you to burn almost any type of multimedia disk or burn new information on a variety of disks like CDs, DVDs and BluRays; you can also design frames and covers for your discs, and all Customize the different sections; Other features in this section are advanced features for backing up multimedia files and various disks.
2. Create & Edit: The features of this section give you many opportunities in the making and editing of professional film typesIn this section, you can edit the recorded or ready-made movies and change them as you want them to, or create a new movie using the program’s powerful features, this part of the program is entirely from Ultra movies. HD or 4K, and you can easily edit 4K movies.
3. Play & Stream: The features of this section give you unique features in viewing videos, this section is able to run almost all common media files and give you an extraordinary experience in watching movies or listening to music.
4. Rip & Convert:The tools in this section have special features in converting multimedia files into each other so that you can convert any audio or video file to different formats and adapt to different devices, as well as powerful features for ripping discs and copying multiple files. Provides media from various disks to the computer.
Here are some key Features of “Nero 2016 Platinum v17.0.04000 + Content Pack” :
- Has the most powerful media player for multimedia files
- Various capabilities for converting all types of multimedia files
- Ability to backup multiple files and disks
- Generate and edit professional 4K video file types
- Play online audio and video files and share them over wireless networks
- Support for a variety of mobile devices, such as the iPhone and Android phones
- Minimum system requirements for Nero 2016 Platinum:
– Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows® 10 ( 32/64 bit)
– 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
– 1 GB RAM
– 5 GB hard disk space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
– Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card
– DVD disc drive for installation and playback
– CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
– Windows Media® Player 9 or higher
– Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are
required. For some services, Internet connection is required. Internet connection charges are the user’s responsibility
– Ultra HD (4K) Editing requires 64 bit operating systems: Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
– Nero mobile apps except Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
– Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and above, iOS 8.0 and higher
– Streaming to Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome Receiver requires Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit),
- Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
– Streaming high quality resolution requires Intel Haswell (i7-4770 and above). It is recommended to leave the streaming setting in the auto mode. If you experience performance problems with high quality streaming, just use a lower quality setting.
– It is strongly recommended that you
the most recent WHQL certified device drivers for proper installation and validation of the operating system for the correct 32-bit emulation.
- Ultra HD (4K) playback, editing and encoding:
– Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (64-bit), Windows® 8 (64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (64 bit), Windows® 10 (64 bit), Windows® 10 (64 bit)
– Intel® Core ™ i7-2600K (3.4 GHz) or above, AMD FX 8320 (3 , 5 GHz) or above, 4 GB RAM
– For Nvidia Cuda enabled graphics cards below series 600,
we strongly recommend that you update the mobile graphics drivers for your laptop only. via the system manufacturer web site, directly
- Specific minimum requirements for HD Video Editing:
– Intel® Core ™ II Duo 2.2 GHz processor, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6GHz or above, 2 GB RAM
– For HD video editing with high bitrates we recommend Intel® Core ™ I3, AMD Phenom II X4 or above processors, and 4 GB of RAM
- Specific minimum requirements for video editing and authoring:
– OHCI compliant FireWire® controller (IEEE® 1394) for DV or HDV ™ capturing
– TV tuner or video capture card for analog and digital video recording
– Up to 50 GB hard Drive space for disk images and temporary files
– For support for NVIDIA® CUDA ™, AMD Acceleration or Intel® Quick Sync Video technologies, a capable graphics card with at least 256 MB of video memory is required.
– For importing Microsoft PowerPoint files into Nero Video projects, Microsoft PowerPoint must be installed on your system. Supported versions: Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2013.
- Specific minimum requirements for LightScribe and Labelflash ™:
– LightScribe compatible recorder and media.
– LightScribe host software must be installed.
– Labelflash ™ compatible recorder and medium.