WavePad 9 is a professional and complete audio editor that allows you to record and edit music, audio and recorded audio files.
When editing audio files, you can cut, copy, and paste parts of the recorded sound, and then add a variety of sound effects to them, for example, convert sound to echo mode, and add additional noise Delete and enhance the sound.
WavePad is designed as a powerful editor for wav or mp3 files, but it also supports other audio formats such as VOX, Gsm, WMA, AEF, FLAC, OGG and more.
Here are some key features of “NCH WavePad v9.16”:
- Editable features include cutting, copying and tracking, deleting, mixing …
- Support for most audio formats such as mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio. , ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, etc.
- Apply audio effects such as amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse …
- Edit audio files for publication on the Internet with BroadWave Streaming Audio Server
- Ability to burn to CD
- Edit mp3 files for iPod, PSP or other devices
- Record and edit mp3 files
- Remove noise and extra noise
- Rip audio files
- Batch processing
- User Interface Suitable
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
Download NCH WavePad v9.16