Windows 10 (ADK), a comprehensive suite of tools, such as Sysprep, Performance Toolkit, and WinPE, is used to edit and customize Windows images.
Other features of this package include Windows Performance Evaluation, Extensive Image Extensions, Windows Installations in the Pre-Installation Environment, and Famous Tools such as Oscdimg.
It’s worth noting that this collection is updated twice a year and it’s also possible to work with old Windows images, that is, to customize Windows 7, you can use the same package and not for Windows 10.
Starting with Windows 10, version 1809, the Windows Preinstallation Environment (PE) is released separately from the Evaluation and Deployment Kit (ADK).
To add Windows PE to your ADK installation, download Windows PE Addon and run the included installer after installing ADK. This change enables post-RTM updates to tools in ADK.
After you run the installer, the WinPE files will be in the same location as they were in previous ADK installs.
Here are some key features of “Microsoft Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Kit“:
- Customize and Edit Image for Windows
- deploy Windows on systems and comprehensive multi
- tools performance evaluation and Performance Toolkit
- environment before installing or Pre-Installation
- New Tools Image Like Oscdimg
- has DISM tools for automating the installation and update process
- updating Windows images and adding specific drivers
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10.
Download Microsoft Windows 10 Adk