Merrick 2019 is a software Advanced Remote Sensing software suite ( MARS ) is a comprehensive and functional application designed to visualize, manage, process, and analyze LiDAR Cloud Cloud Data.
This software allows you to filter, edit and manage powerful LiDAR data.
The highlights of the MARS 2019 version include adding a slider section in the QC module to test the project data, in line with the latest version of the USGS Lidar Base Specification, version 1.3, and includes the latest version of Blue Marble Geographic, version 7.4 for the possibility of converting coordinates.
Here are some key features of “Merrick MARS v2019.1“:
- loading capacity unlimited data for data sets LiDAR
- a database point cloud images of land, air and sounds of
- Support for LiDAR, images (RGB, CIR, thermal) and vector GIS
- produced series models, digital surface and Linear Level
- LiDAR Auto Quality Control Module
- Multi-threaded data processing capability
- Includes 31 LiDAR data filtering algorithms and 20 data output formats
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 ( 64-bit ) or 10 ( 64-bit ), Server 2008 R2 SP1 ( 64-bit )
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 and Visual C ++ 2017 (x64) Redistributable
- 1.5 GHz 64-bit (x64) Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard disk space
- SXGA (1280×1024) or higher-resolution graphics adapter / monitor; 256MB of graphics memory
- Internet Connection (for use with WMS imagery and Google Earth following)
- USB 2.0 (or later) port if using a USB hardware key (dongle) for licensing
- Keyboard and 2-button mouse or compatible pointing device
Download Merrick MARS v2019.1