MedCalc 19 an application is complete and which is useful for analysis and statistical calculations required in the natural sciences is designed.
This software has a fast, user-friendly and reliable interface, and provides you with comprehensive tools in this area.
MedCalc has integrated spreadsheets that can be configured to over 100,000 rows, and after collecting and recording statistics, you can finally get a graph.
MedCalc input can be files from Excel, SPSS, DBase, Lotus or files in SYLK, DIF or text formats.
The program also includes tools for analyzing ROC curves and the Bland & Altman Plane and the Passing Regression, and Bablok and Deming for research on ratios.
Here are some key features of “MedCalc v19.0.2“:
- Data management
- Spreadsheet with the ability to maintain 16384 columns per 100,000 rows
- Correct use of lost data
- Remove Outlier
- WYSIWYG text editor
- Ability to import information from statistical software such as Excel And SPSS Dbase and Lotus …
- Importing files in SYLK, DIF or text
- Having a variety of graphs
- Extensive possibilities for working with graphs
- Ability to plot graphs from statistical data
- Sub-grouping for Graphs
- Different statistical curve analysis (ROC curve)
- Full guide for use as well as online guidance
- Performing various statistical analyzes and calculations. On the data
- Calculates the odds ratio and positive and negative predictive values
- Draw charts along with text boxe, lines, arrows and relationships
- Quick installation and simple and high-speed interface
- OS: XP (with Service Pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10; or Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported).
- On Windows versions prior to Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012, support for Excel *.xlsx files additionally requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (a free download from Microsoft).
- 1024 Mb of memory.
- 60 Mb free space on the hard disk.
Download MedCalc v19.0.2