With this easy to use and cost effective Master PDF Editor 5 you can create, edit, preview, encrypt, sign and print XPS and interactive PDF documents with just a few clicks. Our robust and rich set of features includes full support for PDF and XPS files, import / export PDF pages into JPG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP formats, converting XPS to PDF and vice versa, and 128 bit encryption.
You can also add various controls such as buttons, text fields, checkboxes and more, as well as implement event handlers for predefined user actions such as pressing, clicking, hovering and scrolling. Powerful commenting tools like Sticky Note and Stamp, as well as enhanced editing capabilities packed into StrikeOut, Underline, and Highlight features will make your work easier than ever.
Here are some key Features of “Master PDF Editor v5.3.00 ” :
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and / or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and / or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import / export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Adding a digital signature and signing PDF documents.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- No hardware restrictions at all, so you can use the program even on legacy PCs.
Download Master PDF Editor v5.3.00