Foxit Reader 9 is a PDF document viewer, with incredible small size, breezing-fast launch speed and rich feature set. Foxit Reader is designed for a wide range of users, including corporate and government organizations. Foxit Reader is fully customizable to meet any organization’s business objective and its small footprint makes it easy to deploy. It is also packed with features not available in competitor’s products. Foxit Foxit Reader’s small footprint makes it easy to update and maintain. Finally, Fox Reader adheres to ISO 32000 standards. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7. Therefore, using Foxit Reader, you no longer have to worry about document incompatibility.
The PDF format is designed by Adobe and stands for Portable Document Format, which means the portable document format. This means that you save a file in this format and share it among thousands of people. Most E -books are available with this format. PDFs are printed exactly the same way you see it on the monitor, with the same layout, fonts , and photos available, without being dependent on the environment in which they were built. In addition, the security of these files is much higher than other existing formats, and it is even possible to encrypt the file for more security. Software Foxit Reader little tool powerful and quick to read and view PDF documents is. This software lets you open, view and print any PDF file. This software provides features such as zooming on the posts, searching for specific words, taking out text prints, display settings, and a variety of other tools. There are different tools in this software, with the help of which you can edit the PDF files you want.
Here are some key Features of “Foxit Reader v126.96.36.19914” :
- This new feature allows you to interactively fill out a PDF form, export it as a FDF file, email it and save it together with a PDF document.On-demand download of add-ons:
- Foxit Reader allows you to download add-ons at your needs and when necessary.
- Foxit Reader 2.0 will not automatically visit the website without your permission. It starts to update only when the time you open a specific document which can not be properly displayed for missing modules support, for example CJK support, and JBIG2 / JPEG2000 decoder etc.
- Multi-language UI support:
– Foxit Reader 2.0 supports the dynamical UI language switch. English is the default language of the UI, but you can select a localized language from the Language menu.
– This powerful new feature allows advanced users to create complex logic for PDF forms to validate user input and process data.
- Self upgrade:
– With this new feature, Foxit Reader self-upgrade, you do not have to manually download a new version from the website, just click on “checking for updates now” from the Help menu. Update manager will search for the latest version available on Foxit server, download and re-install it.
- Improved printing speed:
– Foxit Reader 2.0 has a better printing speed for the PS (Postscript) printer.
- Streamlined UI:
– Foxit Reader 2.0 consolidated toolbar for a streamlined UI, creating a neat and better look and feel.
The incredible benefits of Foxit Reader:
– When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay. You are not forced to view an annoying splash window displaying company logo, author names, etc.
- Annotation tool:
– Have you ever wished to annotate (or comment on) a PDF document when you are reading it? Foxit Reader 2.0 lets you draw graphics, highlight text, type text and make notes in a PDF document and then print or save an annotated document.
- Text converter:
– You can convert the entire PDF document into a simple text file.
- High security and privacy:
– Foxit Reader highly respects the security and privacy of users and will never connect to the Internet without users’ permission. While the other PDF reader is often silently connected to the Internet in the background.
- Operating Systems
– Microsoft Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit & 64-bit)
– Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
– Microsoft Office® 2003 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
– For users using the Active Directory Rights Management Service and SharePoint Integration capability, Windows 7 or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (SP2) is required
– Windows 8 Full Version
- Recommended minimum hardware for better performance
– 1.3 GHz or faster processor
– 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater)
– 1 GB of available hard drive space
– 1024 * 768 screen resolution
Foxit Reader v188.8.131.5214